Hello, beautiful! My name is Victoria and I am so happy to chat with you today. I have to tell you about visualization meditation and why it is so important for achieving success.
If you are new to my blog, I must tell you that I have been on an incredible personal growth journey the past couple of years and one of the things that has changed my life the most is the Law of Attraction.
At first I didn’t believe that the Law of Attraction was real. I was more of a work hard and get results kind of girl.
But one day I decided to do some research on the Law of Attraction because I was hearing so many people credit it for their success.
Once I learned that the law of attraction is based on physics and the universal laws, I realized that it could actually work for me and I decided to give it a try.
It was the best decision that I ever made because the law of Attraction has changed my life in so many ways. The results I continue to see are incredible!
The Law of Attraction has proven to be beneficial in my life. That is when I started trying to learn everything else I could about how to use it in my life and I discovered creative visualization meditation.
What is Visualization and how can it help you?
Did you know that your brain can’t tell the difference between what is real and what you are thinking in your head?
Think about when you have a nightmare and you wake up sweating, with an increased heart rate, and breathing heavily.
That’s because your brain was responding to your dream as if it were really happening.
Visualization is a tool that many people use to help attract the things they want in life. By simply thinking about these things and picturing them in your head, you are making your brain think that it is real.
Here are some of the ways that Visualization meditation is powerful in attracting your Dreams
- It is Motivating. When I’m done with a meditation session I feel so motivated and connected with my desires. I’m ready to spend time working towards my ultimate goals.
- Relieves stress. Meditation is a natural way to relieve stress. My doctor told me that daily meditation is one of her favorite ways to help reduce anxiety and stress.
- Programming your brain. As I stated before, your brain is unable to tell the difference between real life and your thoughts, so you are training your brain for these events to come to fruition.
- A good habit. Changing my daily habits has also been one of the top ways that I was able to create substantial change in my life. I do my visualization meditation first thing in the morning, which replaced my old habit of waking up and immediately wasting time scrolling through social media.
How to do visualization meditation
I always associated meditation with monks, or other people in the world who are extremely spiritual. In fact, I was very intimidated by meditation for the longest time.
Step 1. Start with a guided meditation
I remember attempting meditation once, and being completely overwhelmed because I was unable to quiet my mind, and there were too many noises that were causing a distraction for me, so I just gave up.
But recently I tried again, and this time I was serious about making it work for me. After little research, I discovered guided meditations.
Absolute game changer. I’ll explain.
A guided meditation is an audio that you can listen to while you meditate. Your guide will tell you what to focus on and what to think about.
There is background music so that you can drown out any noises around you and it really helps keep your mind focused on what you want to be visualizing.
The first time I tried a visualization meditation, I felt like I finally found something that was going to help me learn the art of meditating.
Step 2. Set a time of day when you can make visualization meditation a daily habit.
Once you start meditating, you will probably fall in love with it and want to do it all the time. It brings me so much peace that I feel slightly uneasy if my daily routine is disrupted and I am unable to meditate in the morning.
The best way to keep track of your meditation habit is by using a habit tracker. You can make one on your own. Many people who have a bullet journal create habit trackers in them. If you don’t have a bullet journal you can certainly purchase a printable one from Etsy.
Alternatively, there are apps that you can download that help with habit tracking and there are also a few meditation apps that you might want to try. I personally found that the apps don’t have many visualization meditations but they have a lot of calming ones.
Step 3. Find a place where you are comfortable meditating.
I personally meditate in the bed since it is the first thing I do when I wake up. I make sure to have my headphones on my nightstand so that I can just reach over and grab them. I like to listen to my meditations with headphones so I don’t have any distractions.
I did meditate on the beach in the mornings during my summer vacation and that was by far the best meditation that I’ve had. I still used the guide but being by the ocean made me feel so connected to the earth and took my meditation to the next level.
Step 4. Select your guided visualization meditation.
Here is where I have you covered. There are two guided meditations that are my absolute favorite when it comes to visualizing your dream life. They are both short but powerful. Both are found on YouTube so they are completely free to use which is absolutely love. Here they are:
Step 4: Bonus. Meditation without a guide.
Something I find amazing is that after I did the guided meditations for a while, I learned how to meditate with just meditation music and no guide.
And honestly, my meditations are quite extraordinary. Once I realized the power of my mind, I started finding inspiration for some of my sessions and I’ve really been able to take my meditations to the next level.
Once, I visualized myself walking through outer space and looking down at earth. It was wonderful.
Here are some tips for visualizing without a guide.
- Remove all limits. Nothing is off limits during my non guided meditations. Outer space, other dimensions, I have fun with it.
- Gather inspiration from the internet. I have a Pinterest board that I’ve recently started with images of places that I wanted to visualize. I choose real destinations and I also find some pieces of dreamy art for inspiration.
- Use meditation music. I’m still unable to meditate without music. There are too many noises around me that prevent me from getting into my meditations properly. I have found this meditation music to be extremely helpful but there is so much music to choose from you just have to find what is right for you.
Visualization meditation one of the best and most fun to attract your dream life and to visit other worldly places in your mind. It has worked wonders fro me and I know it will be incredible for you!
Do you meditate? Leave a comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you!