Hello beautiful! Welcome to The Gorgeous Life! If you are new here, my name is Victoria and it is a pleasure to spend some time with you. Today I’m going to do a Vogue inspired 73 Questions with me interview.
I’ve definitely watched one too many of these interviews, and it reminds me of my high school days when playing 21 questions was the thing to do.
Plus, I love for my readers to get to know me, because we probably have a lot of things in common!
- What is your favorite time of day?
I love the morning time.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Meditate.
- Favorite flower?
- Dream country to visit?
- Diamonds or Pearls?
- Coffee or tea?
Neither, I only drink water.
- Summer or winter?
Both. I love the snow and I love the beach.
- When are you the most inspired?
When I’m traveling. Also for some reason feel very inspired when I watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show.
- Who is your favorite Victoria’s Secret Angel? Adriana Lima, even though she retired, I love her.
- What piece of clothing should every elegant woman own? A little black dress and a comfortable pair of heels.
- What book did you recently finish?
Circe by Madeline Miller and it is quite possibly the best book I’ve ever read.
- What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween! I love Halloween so much.
- Yacht party or Garden Party?
- Vintage or new?
- Red lips or Nude lips?
- What is your signature lipstick? Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Lipstick in the shade Infrared.
- Favorite Fragrance?
I’m currently loving Princess by Vera Wang
- What type of Art do you like? I’m currently loving collage art.
- Favorite piece of clothing you own? My vintage skirt
- Window or aisle seat? Window Seat
- Favorite Place to view art? Traveling and seeing art on my trips
- What is your favorite moon phase? Waxing crescent at about 8% visibility. I use the Moon app to keep up with my moon phases.
- What is your favorite food? Seafood I think, but its quite difficult to pick a favorite.
- If you could speak another language fluently, what would it be? French.
- What song have you had on repeat lately? La Madrague – Brigitte Bardot
- What is your dream career? I’m currently a blogger and this is my dream job. I am happier now than I have ever been.
- What is something very expensive that you would like to have? I would absolutely love to have my own glam team. A makeup artist, a hairstylist, a manicurist, and a personal stylist. What a dream.
- When do you feel the most elegant? When I am all glammed up and at a fancy restaurant.
- French tip nails or ombre dip nails? French tip. Even though we are seeing less of the French tips it is a very classic, classy look.
- Who is your favorite business woman? Sarah Blakely, the creator of Spanx is genius and her story is so motivating.
- Do you listen to podcasts? Yes! I love listening to podcasts.
- What are your go-to podcasts? Oprah’s Masterclass, Erin May Henry’s The Game Changers Podcast, Amy Porterfield, Jenna Kutcher, and Ashley Graham’s Pretty Big Deal
- What are your top 3 hobbies? Blogging, Reading, and Personal development.
- Apple or Android? Apple
- What is your favorite snack? S’mores.
- When are you most relaxed? When I’m getting a hot stone pedicure. It feels amazing.
- What is a family tradition that you love? We always go to the movies on Christmas, it’s becoming a tradition and I love it. There’s actually a lot of people at the movies on Christmas, it’s really fun.
- What are three things you couldn’t live without? My family, my friends, and makeup.
- What is a trend that you would like to see disappear forever? Really long nails.
- Do you like surprises? No
- What is your favorite thing to do? I love laughing until I cry. I believe that daily laughter is so important
- What do you miss the most from your childhood? I miss everything about the 90’s. It was such a fun decade, I had a wonderful childhood filled with Disney movies, rollerblading, and friendship bracelets
- What is your affirmation for today? Money loves me
- Which movie makes you cry the most? The Notebook. I’ve learned not to watch it until the end so that I don’t cry as much.
- What is something you want to be doing in ten years? Traveling everywhere and seeing the world.
- What is something you are bad at? Giving gifts, I’m trying really hard to get better at it.
- What are you thankful for today? Honestly, I’m thankful for everything. I try to appreciate the little things in life each day.
- What is your favorite exercise? Swimming
- What’s something you always travel with? My sound machine.
- If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? I’m not sure, perhaps Kylie Jenner? I love the Kylie Cosmetics office, the fact that she has a glam team, and her car collection is everything.
- What is something you are afraid of? Cancer.
- What is something you like doing that everyone else hates? I love going to the dentist!
- Something you believe in? Happily ever after because I am living it.
- Where did you get married? I got married at Boldt Castle in New York.
- Sweet or Savory? Both
- What is the wildest thing you experienced? A category 5 earthquake while I was babysitting 3 kids plus my own and I was pregnant.
- Skirt or Shorts? Skirt
- What is your biggest regret? Not saving/investing money in my 20’s
- A movie quote you will never forget? “You can’t sit with us”
- What is your biggest strength? I am strong willed, very confident and I don’t give in to peer pressure.
- Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? Milk Chocolate.
- Describe yourself in a hashtag. #Bombshell
- Your Go to for having a good laugh? Memes and tweets online. People on the internet are hilarious.
- Secret Talent? I don’t think I have one
- If you had a tattoo, what would it be? I have two tattoos and I want them both removed.
- If you had a time machine would you go back in time or visit the future? Probably the past. The 70’s or 80’s maybe.
- Would you rather have a home at the beach or in the mountains? Both. Having multiple properties is the way to go.
- Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich.
- Have you found your soulmate? Absolutely.
- What is something that everyone loves but you don’t. Drinking.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Truly Happy.
- What is your favorite quote? “The Days are long but the years are short”
- What do you want to tell the person who is reading this right now? Your thoughts create your reality.
I hope you enjoyed these interview questions. I had such a fun time answering them. It took me a couple days because I wanted to come up with some original questions, but I’m happy with the way it turned out.
Do we have somethings in common? Tweet me @gorgeouslifeeee or send me a DM on IG @mrsvictoriacoburn
I would love to hear from you.