Hello and welcome to the blog! It is truly a pleasure to have you. If you are new here, my name is Victoria and I talk all things modern elegance and personal growth. Today I want to share a list of feminine spring activities
Winter 2020-2021 was an absolute blast. Normally, we don’t get much snow where I live in Northern Virginia. This past winter it never stopped snowing. We spent the winter sledding, ice skating, staying inside and watching the snow fall, and I did a lot of reading.
Spring is almost here and I am very excited to pack away the winter gear and make memories with my family this spring. The weather has been amazing over the past two weeks and everyone is getting outside.
Every season I write out a bucket list of all the things that I want to do. I don’t want to get too busy and forget to do something that I was waiting all winter to do.
This year specifically, I want to do 2 things. 1. Channel my feminine energy and do as many girly things that I possibly can. I’m finally embracing the fact that I am a girly girl. 2. I want to step outside of my comfort zone and try new things.
Stepping outside of my comfort zone has allowed me to learn so much about myself and now that I’ve done it a couple of times, I’m never going back.
I’ve done my best to compile a list with tons of feminine things to do in the spring, in case you are looking for ideas to add to your bucket list!
- Tie Dye your old white clothes
- Plant seeds
- Spring clean your home
- Organize your computer files
- Take a road trip
- Visit a tulip field
- Create a spring capsule wardrobe
- Go on a hike
- Spend a day without your phone
- Try a new makeup look
- Outdoor yoga
- Smell flowers
- Press flowers
- Get a facial
- Decorate Easter Eggs
- Visit the farmers market
- Go to the Zoo
- Cook something new
- Make a flower crown
- Try a new workout routine
- Visit a brewery or winery
- Go on a date with your lover
- Redecorate your home for spring
- Clean your car and get it washed
- Host a party
- Visit a tea room or have tea at home
- Learn the art of flower arranging
- Have a picnic at a beautiful place
- Paint outside like a true artist
- Enjoy outdoor dining at your favorite restaurant
- Observe birds, bees, and other wildlife
- Read outside
- Pick berries
- Visit somewhere new
- Wear lots of dressed and girly colors
Did I forget anything? Sometimes I think of things randomly when I’m not at my computer so I’m sure I’ll be adding new ideas later. I’m so excited for spring. I love winter, but it’s nice having more sunshine during the day and being able to go outside when all the flowers are blooming.